....and as always finished just in time
Hope to see you there...and maybe in one of my presentation.
If you could not make it i will upload it here after the Presentations are over.
Below my Abstracts
Today’s projects ask increasingly for fast-track delivery that most often turns the project documentation process on its head.
This presentation will give Tips and Method’s, Suggestions on how to bridge the gap between an ideal linear workflow and the often-convoluted way of real life projects.
The Presentation will focus on:
- Strategies and tips for easy, flexible, and future proof site file setup.
- Why to avoid traditional use of the Boundary as Datum Points
- Learn how to seamlessly interface with civil, surveyor and landscape and export to different Coordinate systems and Project Datum’s
- Strategies how to cope with a nonlinear workflow
- Prepare documentation while still designing
- Tips to keep submissions such as DA,BL Presentations live and automatically up to date
- Learn the concept and use of Annotation Phases, Annotation Option Sets, Legend Phases
- Don’t Dismiss 2D use it to your Advantage
Strategies and methods that help deliver your project with the pressure-cooker of today’s fast-track programs
Bridging the gap between an ideal linear work flow and the often convoluted way of real life projects
Adaptive families for everyday use
Adaptive families are a new and powerful addition to the Revit toolset.
There have been numerous great and sophisticated examples of these within the mass environment, such as striking freeform buildings.
This session however is designed to show you the potential of Adaptive Families to solve some of our daily problems and gripes within the project environment.
The course will focus on:
· As Tent structures/shading devices
· As Adaptive Curtain Panels
· As Adaptive Railings
· As Adaptive Furniture/Casework(fill in the Gap)
· As Adaptive Structural Elements
· As Adaptive Tunnels
The course will demonstrate that Revit Adaptive Families are not all about fancy freeform buildings.
Thinking outside the box can leverage this great addition to your toolset and enrich your daily work practice.
- Learn how to use the power of adaptive families in your daily project environment
- See how they can help you circumvent limitations of system families
- See how we can bridge the divide between freedom of design and the constraints of build-ability
Learn to think outside the box with the use of Adaptive Families